Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Male Artists? and Happy Rhodes question

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 93 15:32:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Male Artists? and Happy Rhodes question
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

(sorry for the non-Kateness! Please don't hurt me!)
Good thing you had Peter Gabriel in there, he's definetly almost the male
that is most like the Kate/Tori/etc.. link. Isn't he just great? =)

Secondly, could someone mail me if there is some sort of box set currently
available for Happy? I got into Kate recently, but sadly I got in too
quickly because I missed hearing about TWW til recently. So, my question
is, does Happy have some sort of Box set of many/all/some of her albums? If
so, mail me. If not, ignore this paragraph. And if there is one out there,
tell me the price (US), please!

-Kevin "Come talk to me" Holy
=)

--