Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peter Gabriel on Prodigy

From: fsanf@calvin.usc.edu (Frank San Filippo)
Date: 9 Dec 1993 12:30:53 -0800
Subject: Peter Gabriel on Prodigy
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: fsanf@calvin.usc.edu

Thought y'all might be interested in this, from someone's transcript of PG's
session on Prodigy this week. There's a lot of speculation on
alt.music.peter-gabriel regarding whether these 2 were ever 'involved'. I must
say the level of discussion on gaffa is much higher, if a little overly
reverent at times. :)
-- fsanf@calvin.usc.edu

FROM:    CATHY COLUCCI   (VVXA46A)
SUBJECT: KATE BUSH

 will you be working with her again.... you sound great
together!!!!!!!

              cathy vvxa46a

TO:      CATHY COLUCCI   (VVXA46A)
FROM:    PETER GABRIEL   (STAR99B)
SUBJECT: "KATE BUSH"

Hello Cathy: I have no plans to work with Kate Bush. I
actually bumped into her in a restaurant last night, she was
sitting at the table next to us, and I hadn't seen her for 3
years. So, there's nothing planned but I really enjoy her
work and if something comes up I'm sure we could do
something again in the future.
Peter Gabriel

Frank San Filippo