Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in Toronto!!!

From: Richard Moynes <"pcsdev::moynes_r"@edidev.dofasco.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1993 15:13:47 EST
Subject: Kate in Toronto!!!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Sorry if this is a repeat.  Kate will be in Toronto for the opening of her
film at the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) on Mon. Dec. 13.  The only way to
get tickets to this opening is to win them from CFNY this week.  After the
film, she will be at CFNY's studio at Bloor & Bathhurst (around 11PM) for
a special radio show talking about her new album, the film, and answering
questions from callers.  I'll post more details when I hear them.

Richard
moynes_r@qis.dofasco.ca

P.S. - If anyone has a spare ticket or two, drop me a line.  :)
P.P.S. - I've been glued to the radio all day and now I've got mixed
feelings about going to tonight's Acoustic Xmas concert with Sarah
McLachlan :) since it'll take me away from the radio & phone :(.  I
wonder if you can rent cellular phones by the hour...