Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NY appearance

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 7 Dec 1993 17:50:33 GMT
Subject: NY appearance
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ok, so here's an idea.  How about one of you lucky ones going to get things
signed tomorrow at Tower in NY, having the Gifted One sign a piece of paper to

"The Love-Hounds, '94" (or whatever the hell she wants; with her sig.)

Then this could be enlarged and used
on the back of the gaffa T-shirt that's been in the works for months.  It'd
kind of personalize the shirts.
Of course, there may be some problems with this idea: 1. She may not want to
"endorse" something unofficial like this (i.e. no royalities).  So whoever
does this should ask if its ok to put it on a shirt (does She know who the
Love-Hounds are?).  2.  I agree with whoever (was it Karen) said we (as in us
on the net) shouldn't demand any more time than anybody else at the signing.
3. This may be just a lame-brain idea.

What do you think?

Glen Davis