Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate in NY - what about the West?

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1993 10:37:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Kate in NY - what about the West?
To: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> Everyone keep your eyes peeled!  Too bad we don't know where she's

> staying -- we could bombard her with roses!

Well, that's still possible, since the number of hotel rooms in and around
New York is BIG but not unlimited... (I guess there would be a big bunch of
other's who'd be a bit surprised, but what the hell...)

Uli

P.S.: ;-)

--
There are many Gods, but there is only one Steven Jobs - Doug Waldron
There are many Goddesses, but there is only one Kate Bush - ? - Bernd Driegert