Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sandy Denny

From: dfl@panix.com (Danny O'Bedlam)
Date: 4 Dec 1993 01:53:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Sandy Denny
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <9312031504.AA06875@nettech1.nettech.com> dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?) writes:

>Thanks to all who responded to my post (both private email and the mailing
>list) regarding Sandy Denny. I got the box set last night, and only had the
>chance to listen to disc 1, but I liked what I heard. What would I do without
>internet access to supplement my daily information diet?

Heh, youre welcome but just a couple of points:  I was mistaken in identifying
Sandy's husband - his name is Trevor Lucas.  Second:  was in a shop today that
had both vinyl and CD copies of the Sandy Denny boxed set "Who Knows Where
The Time Goes?"  and staff there made it clear the contents are identical.

Many Sandy Denny solo and Fairport disks are now available on Hannibal
I found, as I'm now listening to Fotheringay.  Simply Mahvelous!

--
Danny Lieberman PO Box 3131 Church St Sta New York NY 10008-3131 [USA]
dfl@panix.com, danny@echonyc.com, lieberd@cbc.com