Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peter Fitzgerald-Morris's (lack of) news

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 93 10:36:27 -0800
Subject: Peter Fitzgerald-Morris's (lack of) news
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I asked Peter Fitzgerald-Morris about Kate's trip to the US, and
here's what he said.  I hope he doesn't mind my posting it.

>Very little info here.  EMI know nothing about it other than Kate
>left for the States on Sunday (28th Nov).  [!!!!!!!!]  Looks like
>for 10 days or so.

>No info on itinerary.

>Anyone called CBS?

So -- WHAT ON EARTH IS SHE DOING HERE?  And I suppose it would be
the Columbia office in New York that would know the most about what
she's doing.  Somebody on that side of the country really should
give them a call!

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov