Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Local Red Shoe Review

From: silva@mond1.ccrc.uga.edu
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 93 13:23:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Local Red Shoe Review
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

rjc@cogsci.edinburgh.ac.uk sEz:

> What kind of music does this person _usually_ review, to think TRS is
tough going?

   I go through a lot of musIc revIewing things for my alternative
music magazine and while I love Kate my wife cringes every time a new
album of her comes through the door. Some people have a hard time tuning into her.
Plus I agree, the title track, while being integral to the album as a
whole is not the easiest song to digest on it's oWn.