Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A new song of Kate???

From: meullemees@cal.enst.fr
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1993 18:54:02 MET
Subject: A new song of Kate???
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

  Hello,

 I've been yesterday in a shop that is famous for its numerous imports of CD.
Of course I first checked that there were no new CD of Kate.I had already
bought TRS,and two 4-songs-CD whose titles are RG and EtM.But I found an
other one in fact two!
 The first one has perhaps already been presented on the list,it contains 2
CD: the one with RG and an other one with an interview of Kate.The 2nd one
(IMHO the most interesting one) had 4 tracks:
 1.Moments of pleasure
 2.Show a little devotion
 3.December will be magic again
 4.Experiment IV

 I might say something wrong,but SaLD seems to be a recent song (at least I
didn't knew it):the way Kate sings reminds me of her latest albums,whereas
DWBMA sounds really like one of her "old" songs.
 I find SaLD really amazing.So I can just advice you to look after the CD.

                               So long ...

                                       Olivier Meullemeestre.