Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's NY Appearance

From: dsilver@panix.com (David Silver)
Date: 3 Dec 1993 01:15:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Kate's NY Appearance
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9312022038.AA11213@accint.com>,  <jrp@accint.COM> wrote:

>I wonder how much of a mob scene it's going to be. How big's
>the building? Any revelant experiences from you New York persons?

I've seen mob scenes at Tower, but never caused by anyone I gave a rat's
behind about.  There's plenty of room to line up (queue up, for all you
Brits planning to attend:-) east along 4th Street.  The store is quite
large, three floors and a mezzanine, but there is not much open floor
space.  It will be interesting to see just how big a crowd the Kately one
attracts.  I wonder how many items she will sign per person???  My guess
is one or two unless one begs profusely.

--

   David Silver
   dsilver@panix.com