Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate to appear LIVE at Tower in NY

From: agough@sedona.intel.com (Andy Gough)
Date: 3 Dec 1993 02:03:15 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate to appear LIVE at Tower in NY
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9312021917.AA15370@wente.llnl.gov>, ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi) writes:
> In article <2djhvn$mni@panix.com> you write:
> >"Columbia Records celebrates the 10th Anniversary of Tower Records - New York
> >with a special in-store appearance by Kate Bush."
>
> I guess this means that once again, she's snubbing the West Coast, despite
> the fact that it is one of her major fan bases.  Darn!
>
> Ed
> ed@wente.llnl.gov

One must be more optimistic.  Would she fly over the U.S. just to appear
at a Tower Records? Let's see, what else is in NYC...

Perhaps...
	She'll appear (& sing!) on Letterman!

And then, she flies to California and...
	makes appearances on the Tonight Show and Arsenio

She then flies back to NYC and appears as the musical guest on Saturday
Night Live!

It could happen . . .. :-)

Regards,
Andy

--
Disclaimer:
     All views expressed are my own opinions, and not necessarily