Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate to appear LIVE at Tower in NY

From: nessus@twitch.mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 23:50:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate to appear LIVE at Tower in NY
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

In article <2djhvn$mni@panix.com> dsilver@panix.com (David Silver) writes:

      "Meet Kate Bush at Tower Records, Downtown.
       Thursday, Dec 9th at 4:00 PM.
       Her first US appearance in 10 years!"

I'll be there!  If anyone wants to meet after the glorious visitation
of our Muse, I'm up for it.  Or even better yet, on the line many
hours before 4pm.  IED?

I hope this information as a whole is more accurate than the bit about
"her first US appearance in 10 years"!  She was at this tower records
about this time of the year in 1985.  That's only eight years.  (My
god, where have the years gone!)