Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The 2nd Love-Hounds Interview

From: nessus@twitch.mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 00:12:04 GMT
Subject: The 2nd Love-Hounds Interview
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

I made a fool of myself when I interviewed Kate for Love-Hounds in
1985, now it seems this is a good opportunity for the rest of you to
make fools of yourself too!

How does this sound: We come up with a list of questions we want to
ask and assign one of the questions to every Love-Hound who will be going
to the in-store appearance in Greenwich Villiage.  Each Love-Hound
asks Kate his or her question and we compile the Second Octennial
Love-Hounds Interview from all the responses.