Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's NY Appearance

From: jrp@accint.COM
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 93 15:38:45 EST
Subject: Kate's NY Appearance
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! GOD YES!

Ahem.

You know, sometimes when things aren't going too well, something just
absolutely wonderful happens to make up for all the garbage. I'm consistantly
amazed at what it turns out to be.

FYI, I've called Tower, and they claim that they've had a bunch of calls
already, and told me to show up very early. (Although, I suspect many were
from rejoicing Love-Hounds all over the country.)

So, I'll be there on the early flight from Boston. Look for me,
I'll be the insanely happy if slightly clueless looking one.

I wonder how much of a mob scene it's going to be. How big's
the building? Any revelant experiences from you New York persons?

--
Jason R. Pascucci			Email: jrp@accint.com
Open Systems Engineer			Phone: 617-494-0066x317

(Well...okay...Tall, blonde, reddish beard, bluish eyes. More likely,
I'll be the one who looks like a slabbering idiot. Should be easy
to spot.)