Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Never For Ever

From: C.D.A.Hellon@bradford.ac.uk (Xian the Desk Lizard)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1993 20:10:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Never For Ever
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net

On Thu, 25 Nov 1993 19:52:02 -0500, super dave? gave us:
~Here's a thought that just popped into my bored skull: How about a Kate Bush /
~Tori Amos duet? That would be cool. Would you be able to tell whose voice was
~whose? I'd better quit before someone accuses me of blasphemy or something...

Er... Tori's voice is the one with the American accent...  Well,
everyone over here will spot the difference |:>

Which is not to say that it wouldn't be nice to see... but I thought
that a duet is best done between two contrasting voices, so maybe it
won't happen.

Xian.