Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@cs.utwente.nl
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 93 19:31:09 +0100
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: kortink@cs.utwente.nl (John Kortink)
Subject: Few KaTe things for sale
Sender: usenet@cs.utwente.nl
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1993 18:31:05 GMT

For sale : Kate Bush - Wow

This is a ****leg of the Hammersmith concert, identical to 'Feel it live'.
It actually says 'Live in Amsterdam 29th April 1979' and has a hard time
with some titles apparently (like 'Oh England My Linearity' and 'Strange'
(Strange Phenomena), or 'Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbreak'). It's
made in Italy.

I just want to dump this out of my collection as I have 'Feel it live'
too.

Price : 20 dutch guilders.

Also for sale : the CD singles Love and anger (CDEM 134, UK) and The
sensual World (CDEM 102, UK). Each 10 guilders. These I dump because I
don't want the CD singles anymore (and I have the TWW CD box set with
the extra's which has them all anyway).

Mail me if interested.

Will also trade for Sugarcubes or Bjork things if need be.

John Kortink

(kortink@cs.utwente.nl)