Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: thecrow@eskimo.com (The Crow)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1993 16:03:33 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: thecrow@eskimo.com (The Crow)
Subject: Re: Survey For A Friend!
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1993 00:03:01 GMT

In article <2clpv3$su0@cmcl2.NYU.EDU> kaom@acf2.nyu.edu (Michael T. Kao) writes:

>Hello Peoples:
>I am posting this survey out to the Internet for a friend of mine who needs
>at least 100 netters to respond to the survey for a class project! You can
>mail the reply (including the entire survey if possible) to me or to
	Survey for a friend, for a class project.. okay..

>[3] Household Income:
	Intersting sort of question to ask so soon, but fair enough, I guess.

>[10] Do You belong to a music club?
>If ___YES please continue;  If ___NO then thank you for taking this survey
	Hmm.

>[11] Which Music Club do you belong to?
>[12] Why did you join initially? (Please give a few sentences)
>[13] What services are most important to you?
	Gee, these seem to be the sort of information a Music Club
would like to know about people.

>[14] Are you satisfied with your music club?
>If ___YES, then STOP here and thank you for taking the survey.
>if ___NO, then please continue taking the survey.
	Hmmmm.

>[15] What do you find most disagreeable about your music club?
>[16] What one thing would you like most improved...
>[17] What incentives would have motivated you to stay in your
>     music club?
	Sigh. Is it just me, or does this look terribly like someone
doing some research for a music club?  I'd not mind, so much, if it
wasn't for the bit about a friend's class project at the start. *SIGH*

	The Crow.