Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wanted: Kate B-side tape

From: 425mcwilliam@gw.wmich.edu
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 03:17:13 EST
Subject: Wanted: Kate B-side tape
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

From: 425mcwilliam@gw.wmich.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 25 Nov 93 03:16:32 EST

	Someone else posted a letter about compiling Kate Bush b-sides.  I too
feel the same about this.  I asked a long time ago if anyone could do this
favor for fellow netters but got the cold shoulder.  Go buy it yourself (the
boxed set or the b-sides) was the reaction I got at the time.
	Well, I think there are a lot of us who owned all of Kate's albums when
the boxed set came out, and I would love to get it just for the b-sides, but
then again, I have most of the CD's already.  I would be willing to pay for
such a compilation...

	Brian