Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lily

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 25 Nov 1993 01:00:08 GMT
Subject: Re: Lily
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>> arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU (Alex Gibbs) writes:
>>
>> ag> Could someone provide a description of the ritual for those of us who
>> ag> don't know exactly what it entails?  Why is it called "lesser" anyway?
>> ag> What is it's origin?
>>
>> I don't know the origin, but Alistair Crowley certainly describes it.

>Well I am.  I don't know who Alistair Crowley is, much less the
>details of the ritual.  If someone else is also interested then let us
>know since there's little point in continuing if I'm the only one.

I'm interested, especially if there's a fairly succinct way to explain.  i.e.
not turn it into a huge thread on here.  I think when most people hear (myself
included) about a pentagram ritual, they immediately think "devil
worshipping". It would be nice to hear to the contrary although I guess
there's nothing wrong with worshipping whatever gets your fancy.

Glen
davisg@bcc.orst.edu