Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lily

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1993 23:27:16 -0700
Subject: Re: Lily
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

maria@netcom.com (Maria Montgomery) writes:
> Stephen Thomas (spt@cs.nott.ac.uk) wrote:
> : Peter FitzGerald-Morris says:
> : > [ ... ]
> : > She has clearly taught Kate Dion Fortune's cut down version of the
> : > lesser ritual of the pentagram - a potent method of defence against
> : > psychic attack.

Could someone provide a description of the ritual for those of us who
don't know exactly what it entails?  Why is it called "lesser" anyway?
What is it's origin?
---
AlexGibbs arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu |\| | (~, |-| ~|~ |-| /-\ \/\/ |<
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
 foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." <Douglas Adams
"Without the pain there'd be no learning.              \ / Constellation of the
 Without the hurting we'd never change."               / \  Heart  <Kate Bush>
"Have you ever seen a picture of Jesus laughing? Mmm, do   \   Why Should I
 you think He had a beautiful smile?  A smile that healed."  \  Love You?