Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lily

From: maria@netcom.com (Maria Montgomery)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 02:16:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Lily
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Stephen Thomas (spt@cs.nott.ac.uk) wrote:
: Peter FitzGerald-Morris says:
: > [ ... ]
: > She has clearly taught Kate Dion Fortune's cut down version of the
: > lesser ritual of the pentagram - a potent method of defence against
: > psychic attack.

: This is what I thought when I heard the lyrics.  However,
: aren't Raphael and Gabriel the wrong way round, then?  It could
: be there are differences of opinion on this matter ...

Yes I thought so too, they are mixed up.  But if you look in books and
ask around, it seems that there are many versions of the lesser pentagram
ritual.

Maria Montgomery
maria@netcom.com