Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Are the US & UK TRS CDs picture discs?

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1993 23:16:51 -0700
Subject: Re: Are the US & UK TRS CDs picture discs?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

wcsanil@alfred.ccs.carleton.ca (Anil Prasad) writes:

> The Canadian TRS release is a ltd. edition picture disc. Is this
> the same for the US and UK?

The US TRS CD has the circle image from the cover on it but only in
black and red so I don't think it qualifies as a picture disk.  I'm no
expert on the definition of picture disk but I imagine it means full
color (CMYK, or whatever).  What is on the CA release?
---
AlexGibbs arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu |\| | (~, |-| ~|~ |-| /-\ \/\/ |<
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
 foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." <Douglas Adams
"Without the pain there'd be no learning.              \ / Constellation of the
 Without the hurting we'd never change."               / \  Heart  <Kate Bush>
"Have you ever seen a picture of Jesus laughing? Mmm, do   \   Why Should I
 you think He had a beautiful smile?  A smile that healed."  \  Love You?