Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wuthering Heightsss

From: ucsd!TYRELL.NET!mhlevy@uunet.UU.NET (Mark Levy)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 06:29:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Wuthering Heightsss
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <Pine.3.05.9311181425.F9446-b100000@atlas.cs.upei.ca> fmcquarr@upei.ca (Fiona McQuarrie) writes:
>First off, a note of thanks to Tom Estes for circulating his "video
>compilation" of Kate stuff. I watched the tape last night and it is
>truly excellent. Even if everybody on gaffa likes to flame each other
>on a regular basis, I think it speaks for the strength of the group
>that something like this can be circulated on  a (relatively) cooperative
>basis. And, Tom, I hope your VCR isn't worn out from it :)

   Would someone please email me how one might go about getting a copy of
this video?

Thanks in advance,

Mark
_______
Mark Levy - CNE & UNIX weenie.  When I grow up, I hope to be a CNI!
The expressed views are not those of Network Knowledge, Tyrell, or
for that matter, any sentient being, either living or dead, animal,
vegetable, or mineral.
--

_______