Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoe on the Other Foot

From: David.Vinson@lambada.oit.unc.edu (david eugene vinson)
Date: 20 Nov 1993 17:00:23 GMT
Subject: Re: The Red Shoe on the Other Foot
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9311201156.AA22889@pilot.njin.net>,
Vickie Mapes <vickie@pilot.njin.net> wrote:
>steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:
>
>>For those relatively new here, Jon Drukman's modus operendi is posting
>>about once a month or so a hilarious scathing rant against Vickie, who
>>in turn replies by acting like the Margaret Dumont...(stuff deleted)

Margaret Dumont is the large older lady that served as Grouch's straight
woman in the best Marx Brothers movies. He was simultaneously intrigued
and repelled by her, much like I am by Drukman...

dave

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information