Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoe on the Other Foot

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 93 06:56:49 EST
Subject: Re: The Red Shoe on the Other Foot
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:

>For those relatively new here, Jon Drukman's modus operendi is posting
>about once a month or so a hilarious scathing rant against Vickie, who
>in turn replies by acting like the Margaret Dumont of Gaffa.

Who's Margaret Dumont? (and why does she act like me?)

>Now, Vickie posts a very funny post, using my preferred technique of
>scatter-shot take-no-prisoners attitude, aiming many accurate barbs against

Thank you!

>the Drukman Contingent (Hmm, "The Drukman Contingent."  Good band name.)
>Now, our own Drukkie whines, showing he can dish it out but can't take it.

Aw, Jon's still mad at me for outing him as a closet Happy Rhodes fan.
He'll never forgive me. He has a reputation to keep up. I, however,
know him for the sweet, cuddly, cutie that he is, so all his ranting
goes in one ear and out the other. Er, in one eye and out the other.

>Don't worry, Jon, you're STILL several hundred points ahead in the Jon vs.
>Vickie eternal battle.

Is not!

> You just happend to lose this one.

You're a good ref, Stev0. Keep it up!