Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Phone ringing on "The Red Shoes" track

From: mgcaa@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu
Date: 20 Nov 1993 12:52:32 -0600
Subject: Re: Phone ringing on "The Red Shoes" track
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Possible answer to this:

On my synthesizer I have a sound (called "Bell" I think) which , when I
play it back after recording, sounds very much like a phone ringing.
It's kind of an after-effect, and I only notice toward the end of my
recordings.  It has also caused me to remove my headphones and listen
for the telephone.  Could this be caused by a synth sound that Kate uses
on that track?