Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Who is Maureen

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 93 14:29:36 GMT
Subject: Who is Maureen
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@CompuServe.COM>
>Subject: Maureen, track order, Kates voice
>
>Last remark: WHO IS MAUREEN?

I don't know who she is exactly, but judging from the sequence in TLTCTC
where most of the names in Moments were represented by figures floating
past Kate, then she was (or is) a rather large, black woman, maybe in her 30s.
This assumes Kate would choose reasonable likenesses of the people in the
song for the parts in the film. If this is true then the Michael at the
end is not another reference to Michael Powell as he was displayed as
a young man.

BTW, am I the only person on this list apart from Peter to have gone
to the premiere last Saturday? (gratuitously mentioning the fact I saw Kate
again!).

Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET:

		Eat the Music is the Music