Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Minor, Minor Kate-related Sighting

From: arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU (Alex Gibbs)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1993 13:00:31 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Minor, Minor Kate-related Sighting
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
To: gaffa@organpipe.uug.arizona.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

paullu@sys.toronto.edu (Paul Lu) writes:

> Why is this worth mentioning?  Because Wired isn't a traditional record
> industry publication.  And because somebody is spending money on the
> ad to promote the album.  I guess they think there is a good correlation
> between Kate fans and multimedia/computer geeks.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen KT mentioned in Mondo 2000?  A couple
months ago it was mentioned they were confirmed for promotion or something
like that.  Also Mondo 2000 has talked about music before, but I've not
seen an issue in a long time.
---
AlexGibbs arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu |\| | (~, |-| ~|~ |-| /-\ \/\/ |<
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
 foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." <Douglas Adams
"Without the pain there'd be no learning.              \ / Constellation of the
 Without the hurting we'd never change."               / \  Heart  <Kate Bush>
"Have you ever seen a picture of Jesus laughing? Mmm, do   \   Why Should I
 you think He had a beautiful smile?  A smile that healed."  \  Love You?
--
Alex Gibbs  arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu