Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@nkosi.well.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1993 03:51:06 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: linedhel@well.sf.ca.us (Michael Koppelman)
Subject: I know...
Sender: news@well.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1993 11:51:02 GMT

...this doesn't belong here but you're all a bunch of Brits so...

I'm doing a record in London (i'm from Minneapolis) and we have a problem.
The artist's Powerbook 100 crashed and won't boot.  The artist didn't
bring his external floppy drive from Australia.  Does anyone is the London
area have an external floppy drive for the PB 100 that we could use for
5 minutes to get his machine up and running?  All we need to do is boot
off of a floppy and fix his system.  We will come to you and buy you many
pints.

Please contact Michael on 081-995-3543 or leave a message on
081-995-5432 (Eden Recording Studios).  Or email me.

Thanks.  Sorry to bother....

Michael

linedhel@well.sf.ca.us