Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: And I don't mind if it's dangerous...

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 93 02:22:01 EST
Subject: Re: And I don't mind if it's dangerous...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jon Druked:

>when someone says something funny about me, i'll laugh.  and anyway,
>turning our attention to vickie's allegedly humorous posting, most of
>the things in her point by point list were never said by me... (big
>stripy lie too weird?  yeah right.)

Just to make it clear, I wasn't pointing my finger at any specific
person. I just tried to think of all the various things that have been
said in general. Whenever I try to remember something that Jon has said,
I find it's pert near impossible. All I ever remember is something
along the lines of "eh" and that pretty much sums up what I think of
Jon's opinions anyway. He's way too easy a target.

(Not that I don't love you dearly and sincerely Jon. *HUG*SMOOCH*HUG*)

Auntie Vickie