Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: And I don't mind if it's dangerous...

From: jdrukman%dlsun87@us.oracle.com (Jon Drukman)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 93 15:33:44 PST
Subject: Re: And I don't mind if it's dangerous...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Tree of Schnopia says:
>>>pppps, it's a JOKE, ok?

>>so why wasn't it FUNNY?

>Because, Jon, whether it was intended to burn you or not, it did.  And you
>seem to have a bit of trouble laughing at yourself in public.

when someone says something funny about me, i'll laugh.  and anyway,
turning our attention to vickie's allegedly humorous posting, most of
the things in her point by point list were never said by me... (big
stripy lie too weird?  yeah right.)

>Getting a bit crotchety these days, aren't we?  Perhaps it's time for a
>regeneration...

if only it were possible.  i could always do a simpsonesque
transformation...

"jon drukman no longer exists.  say hello to miguel sanchez!"

smooches,
Dr. Nguyen Von Phoq