Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kt bush band

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (the horizon you run to)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 93 01:58:21 EST
Subject: Re: kt bush band
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) sez:
>*1   This one isn't in any of the usual collection sources. It's
>definitely *not* from the pre-Kick period. And it's definitely not a
>"pub" preformance. I'd say it's "Saturday Night At The Mill."

hmmm. i recollect from when "the collection" first started appearing
that that clip was identified as the kt bush band. perhaps what was
meant that it was just the band members, not an actual live-in-a-club
recording.

when i got around to seeing it, it seemed possible that this was the kt
bush band though the large crowd of milling, awful dancers reminded me
more of a cheesy solid gold ripoff than a "real" live recording.

uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel) sez:
>The KT Bush Band actually did appear in quite a lot of the early TV
>appearances of Kate, so this is not something THAT special. What
>I was asking about was a real performance of 1976 or maybe early 1977.

good luck. send me a copy if you find one. ;)

+woj