Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: RED SHOE BOX in Stock Now!

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 93 22:28 CST
Subject: Re: RED SHOE BOX in Stock Now!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>The RED SHOES SHOE BOX is in stock now!
>If you don't remember, this is an 'unauthorized' assemblage of:

   No, it's an unauthorized assemblage, not an 'unauthorized'
assemblage. No cute quotes. Kate has *no* connection with this.

>Specially printed shoebox (Black w/ RED LETTERING) The box contains an inlay
>that displays
>1. The UK TRS CD (ss)
    Gosh.

>2. A TRS Pin!
    The pin that CBS has been *giving away*?

>3. A TRS T-shirt (black with red slippers + 'Kate Bush'!!)
    Retail, what $15.00? Wholesale, what? $5.00?

>We have a few extras after pre-orders are filled. We can hold the price to
>$59.95 until we have to restock again, then the price will rise to the going
>rate.

   Golly, whatta *deal*! Let's see...    $18.00  for the disc
                                          $0.00  for the button
                                          $5.00  for the T-shirt
                                          ^^^^^
                                         $23.00 Total (Plus a cardboard
                                                       fucking *BOX*!)

   WHAT A SCAM! Go crawl in a hole and DIE!

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)