Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT logos

From: pss@liv.ac.uk (Mr. P.S. Spencer)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1993 17:02:30 GMT
Subject: Re: KT logos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@liv.ac.uk (News System)

In article <2brh0v$1nvc@te6000.otc.lsu.edu> Alaric S. Haag (SYSTEM@imr00.me.lsu.edu) wrote:
: In <CGA4q0.L4H@liverpool.ac.uk> pss@liv.ac.uk writes:

: > Is there a generally agreed opinion on where they are on each of the
: > album covers? I believe I've tracked them down on all the albums I have
[...]
: one believes these are, in fact, hidden on the cover (and if you just turn the
: cover upside-down, and think LARGE!)

I suppose so! Anyway, I found it on HoL the other day.

On another note, I got TRS as a birthday pressie today, and I'm mightily
impressed with a lot of it and like the rest (on a first hearing) except
the Prince song--it sucks in a big way!

And why does everyone hate Eat the Music? It's wonderful!

--

Paddy Spencer             | "A squid eating dough in a polyethylene
   pss@s-a.amtp.liv.ac.uk |  bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?"