Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT logos

From: pss@liv.ac.uk (Mr. P.S. Spencer)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 14:10:46 GMT
Subject: KT logos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@liv.ac.uk (News System)

Is there a generally agreed opinion on where they are on each of the
album covers? I believe I've tracked them down on all the albums I have
(which doesn't include The Whole Story of The Red Shoes yet: no money!)
except Hounds of Love. And the identification on The Sensual World is
very arguable (well, my wife argues about it with me--she reckons I'm
seeing things!).

--

Paddy Spencer             | "A squid eating dough in a polyethylene
   pss@s-a.amtp.liv.ac.uk |  bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?"