Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TRS+7 days

From: atkin901@crow.csrv.uidaho.edu (Mark Atkinson (AKA Antonin!))
Date: 11 Nov 1993 00:19:02 GMT
Subject: Re: TRS+7 days
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

<deletions of kate>

: o  Lily-  This is just me, but I have to disagree with the majority here;
:    this song just doesn't do it for me.  Yeah, musically it's great
:    but lyrically, it's a turn-off.  The only spiritual songs I like are
:    "Dear God" by XTC and "Christianity is Stupid" by Negativland.

<deletions>

I can see where some people might not like it... I think the neat thing is
that I can stick the CD in and program it for tracks '6' and '10' (lily
and big stripey lie) and put it on repeat. :)

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove 'lily'  good stuff..

"Will you go down in history with me?" katekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekate
Mark Atkinson (AKA Antonin!) katekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekateka
atkin901@cs.uidaho.edu katekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekate
atkin901@uidaho.edu katekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekatekat