Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Suspended in Rubber

From: kmorrey@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Kathleen Morrey)
Date: 6 Nov 1993 00:55:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Suspended in Rubber
To: rec-music-gaffa@relay1.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Uli asked about the discrepancies b/w the US and the other versions of the
booklet/cover printings.  (I haven't figured out how to include previous
messages, forgive me).

1)  yes, in the US version, Kate's name is on top and TRS is on the bottom.

2)  no, photography is spelled properly in the credits.

Another question - what did they need a French interpreter for?  Dumb
question, but it crossed my mind, I'll make it cross yours.

Kath