Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Got it! Got it!

From: trimm@netcom.com (Trimm Industries)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1993 21:24:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Got it! Got it!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <m0oveBv-000il2C@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu> chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) writes:
>In article <trimmCG1p3L.C94@netcom.com> Gary Watson writes:
>>OK, my story for my first experience with TRS is in the running for
>>the Synchronicity Award.  We just had a series of huge and devastating
>>brush fires here in Southern California, and I was milling about at
>>one of the fire/police barricades trying to get in to see if my house
>>was still standing (I live in Topanga Canyon near Malibu), and while
>>I waited, I opened for the first time my cassette of TRS, and played it
>>in my Walkman for the very first time (I don't watch eMpTyVee and haven't
>
>   Frightening isn't it? Every new Kate Bush album results in a giant
>disaster in California. _The Sensual World_ and the San Francisco
>earthquake and _The Red Shoes_ and the LA fires.

Florida, too.  Don't forget "Hello Earth" and the Space Shuttle Challenger.
I bet a lot of people think she wrote that _after_ it went kablooie.
Can you remember if Kate has ever commented on her premonition comming
true?

--
Gary M. Watson
Trimm Industries                          Internet: trimm@netcom.com