Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's Complex Behaviour...

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 21:49 CST
Subject: Re: Kate's Complex Behaviour...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <931101190215_555063.0_FHI60-1@CompuServe.COM> MJM writes:
>|    People have asked Kate, and the problem lies in the fact that the
>|answer Kate gives depends on several factors:
>|
>|   Who's asking?
>|   What else did they ask her?
>|   Why do they want to know?
>|   Where did they ask the question?
>|   When did they ask her?
>|

>Everytime I read complicated descriptions like this from people
>who seem to have spent their whole lives deciphering Kate Bush's
>behaviour in varied social settings, I find it irresistibly stupifying
>how darn *CLOSE* Kate's *complex* behaviour comes to imitating
>the type of behaviour observed in regular, every day humans.
>Simply FASCINATING!

    I was pointing out that Kate *is* a normal person, and her
behavior only seems odd when compared to the usual rock-star
media whore. My answer was so long because I got into the fun
of mentioning the traditional "five W's" of journalism.
Wake up child, pay attention.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)