Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

DCD Chicago Ticket For Sale (believe it or not)

From: Kenneth R Brownfield <brownfld@rcnext.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1993 22:04:39 -0600 (CST)
Subject: DCD Chicago Ticket For Sale (believe it or not)

     I have one DCD ticket for sale for the Nov. 2nd (tomorrow!) show at
the Vic.  Obviously, give me a call ASAP, if possible, collect if
necessary, _any_ time before tomorrow at around 2pm.
     First person to call me at my phone gets the ticket.  The original
price was $24.75, and I'd like to sell it for that.  The ticket is for
section D, row D1, seat 2 (I'm in seat 1, so you'd have to put up with
me.  ;)  Main Floor.
     Call ANY HOUR of the night.  A carpool is going from Champaign, IL
to Chicago, so if that's relatively close to you, feel free to join us.
     If I get a call about the ticket, I'll post ASAP.  If I haven't posted
by tomorrow 2pm, Leona's would work to meet me.
     I just love this kind of thing.  ;-)
--
                                                        Ken.
(217) 352-5679                                   brownfld@uiuc.edu

"Last week I stained some of my cells with a fluorescent antibody, and the
 results were really spectacular."	-- Chris Nicholas