Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Weee let the videos in

From: WATSON2@AppleLink.Apple.com (Allen Watson III)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1993 00:44:08 GMT
Subject: Re: Weee let the videos in
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@gallant.apple.com

In article <22683.9311010439@daiches.cogsci.ed.ac.uk>,
rjc@cogsci.edinburgh.ac.uk (Richard Caley) wrote:

> The easy to get things seem to be the singles file, the sensual world
> and `live'. Are there others? Is any of them so much better than the
> others that I should run out and get it now?

Well, now, that depends.  If you haven't seen many of KaTe's videos, the
Single File covers the most ground.

On t'other hand, if you've seen some or all of the videos, or if KaTe's
intensity is what you like most, get Live at Hammersmith and watch "Violin"
and "James and the Cold Gun."  Sheesh!

P.S. The other video collections are Hair of the Hound and The Whole Story.
TWS and TSW are available in the US, but HotH and the Single File are not.
I got my copies of the latter two from Japan.

+-----------------------------+     "Queremos genios en vida..."