Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Weee let the videos in

From: Richard Caley <rjc@cogsci.edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 04:39:55 GMT
Subject: Weee let the videos in
To: We Let The Weirdness In <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

I have just entered the video age. Well, I nearly missed an episode of
Red Dwarf, and that pushed me over the edge.

Now I have the terible decision to make. Which KT video to get. There
I was, surrounded by slightly spotty people buying the latest videos
from the charts with three tapes staring me out from the B shelf. Ok,
so I'll no doubt eventually own all of them, but where to start.

The easy to get things seem to be the singles file, the sensual world
and `live'. Are there others? Is any of them so much better than the
others that I should run out and get it now?

Mind you, the first video I bought was Home of the Brave, so maybe I
should do some penitence for having strayed from the True Faith. I
don't suppose they ever released a recording of United States...

--
rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk			_O_