Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Eat the Music" video

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1993 23:10:12 -0700
Subject: Re: "Eat the Music" video
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) writes:
>   It may have been a mistake to release the video alone, without the
> album (which may explain why we haven't seen this video on eMpTyVee
> again. Maybe Kate wanted it pulled.)

Yeah, but at least the album was still listed as #9 on US MTV's 120 Minutes
Alternative album(?) listing Sunday.  Maybe they will show it next Sunday
because Sony would "like them to" since it's coming out a couple days later?
---
arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu   "I'm not the me I used to be."
"Duct tape is like 'the force', it has a light side and a dark side,
and it holds the universe together..."  -- Carl Zwanzig