Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Why Not Curve

From: nevinsg@ganesha.sjc.edu
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1993 21:28:25 -0400
Subject: Why Not Curve
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Has anyone heard of Curve besides myself?  I am looking for several items, and
am willing to offer more than reasonable monetary compensation.  If anyone can
help me, I would be forever in your computer debt.  Item #1, on vinyl or C.D.,
is "Falling Free" by Curve and remixed by The Aphex Twin.  Item #2, on C.D., is
Curve's latest single, "Superblaster."  I was informed this single was a "promo"
only in the U.S.  If anyone has answers to these questions, or has a similar
interest in Curve, please write.  And if you have not heard Curve, you don't
know what you are missing.  Signing off, "A lonely Curve fan."