Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Why Not Curve

From: ag869@Freenet.carleton.ca (Rick Pali)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1993 03:42:31 GMT
Subject: Re: Why Not Curve
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@freenet.carleton.ca

>Speaking of Sarah McLachlan, I agree with the person who said she sounds
>better live.  I saw her at an outdoor music festival and was AMAZED by the
>power, clarity, and range of her voice.

Stop it Steve! I'm going nuts waiting for her concert up here (Ottawa) on
December 8th. Have you got tickets for Massey Hall or somewhere else for
the tour? I managed to get very good seats be getting to the ticket office
early. Unfortunately cameras won't be allowed (I checked with the Nettwerk).

>Also, the wonderful thing about this music
>festival is the fact that it is wide open.  I actually got to chat with
>Sarah for a while.  She is very accessible, very down-to-earth.

AHHHHH! Don't tell me that kind of stuff Steve! Within the last six odd
months I've started listening to a lot of new acts that I've never seen
live and it seems you've the advantage on me. Do you know if Sarah will be
at the '94 festival? I'd be happy to make the 5 hour drive down
(especially if they allow pictures!).

>Sorry for rambling on...this is my first posting, so I had a lot to say.

No problem by me, as I was interested in most of it. :-)  I've only been
around here a few weeks myself.

Rick.

PGP public key available upon request...