Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Eat the Music" video

From: robh@cyberspace.org (Robert Henderson)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1993 21:48:18 GMT
Subject: Re: "Eat the Music" video
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

(I hope this gets out - my last two posting attempts never got back
to my site...)

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the similarity between what happened
in the video, and a Voudon ritual.  (aka Voodoo, for those who don't
know French.)  I'm no expert - can anyone else out there shed some light
on this?  Was Kate being ridden by a loa?
--
RobH (or Rob Henderson, if you prefer) / robh@grex.cyberspace.org
Now is the place where the crossroads meet.  (Kate Bush)