Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: DCD in Chicago

From: brownfld@rcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: 22 Oct 1993 22:18:03 GMT
Subject: Re: DCD in Chicago
To: rec-music-gaffa@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM (Mike Mendelson) writes:
>I would be game for doing this, except that unlike you
>like scumpits, I have a standing-room-only ticket and suspect
[...]

     Heehee!  Read my post that you apparently just missed.  I already
answered your questions in an amazingly coincidental manner.  ;)
     I wasn't aware there were standing room tickets.  The map I saw of
the Vic was stuffed with seats (no mosh pit ;)
     Well, you could probably say hi around 5p.  I would think that 6 may
be early enough to show up at the Vic (cuz standing room only would allow
you to move around anyway, theoretically.)

>-mjm
					Scumpit extraordinaire, ;)

--
                                                        Ken.
(217) 352-5679                                   brownfld@uiuc.edu

"Last week I stained some of my cells with a fluorescent antibody, and the
 results were really spectacular."	-- Chris Nicholas