Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate comes to your Multiplex

From: lazlo%ariel.unm.edu@triton.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: 7 Oct 1993 11:52:34 -0600
Subject: Re: Kate comes to your Multiplex
To: rec-music-gaffa@rodan.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

nessus <nessus@twitch.mit.edu> wrote:

> I don't get it--are you guys saying that just because a movie is about a
> concierge that this is a Kate Bush reference?  Or is the line from "Get
> Out of My House" actually used in some promotional material?  If not, get
> a clue!

Don't be obtuse, Doug.  The working title of the film was "The Concierge"
and they changed it to "For Love Or Money" for the theatrical release.
Unless there's a non-KB link between concierges and the phrase "for love or
money", there's either a Kate fan in the woodpile or it's a *very* strange
coincidence.

--
Lazlo (lazlo@unm.edu)