Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate comes to your Multiplex

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 93 01:35 CDT
Subject: Re: Kate comes to your Multiplex
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9310051836.AA06340@bugs.TQS.COM> Steveo write:
>Wow!
>
>There are not one, but TWO films playing with Kate References!
>The first is "For Love Or Money", about a concierge!  (Quick, fill in the
>blanks:  "I'm the ______, chez moi, honey/ won't let you in _______________")
>I have no idea if the film itself has any Kate References; I'm not going
>to see it because I'm allergic to Michael J. Fox.

   The really strange bit is this: the original title of "For Love Or
Money" was (I swear) "The Concierge." They must have figured that most
people in Micheal J. Fox's audience wouldn't know what a "concierge" is.
So maybe somebody in power is a Kate fan.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)