Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: KaTe Interview in Vox

From: kuyper@iplan.co.za (Kuyper Hoffman)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1993 08:23:34 +0200 (EET)
Subject: re: KaTe Interview in Vox
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: s.telford@ed.ac.uk, GRAHAM.G.R.DOMBKINS@BHPMELMSM.BHP.bhpme104.telememo.au

I wrote:

> The latest interview to keep your eyes open for is the November
> issue of Vox magazine.  My pal that sent me the RbG single last week
> picked it up in London on Saturday and brought it back with him last
> night.

In my rush to read the interview, I totally missed a review of tRS
on p112.  It's not very flattering tho :-(  Even so it got rated
7 out of 10, which is a little over their average rating of 6.25 of
48 Rock albums.

One other good thing I got out of this is EMI's catalogue number for
the album, they have it as "EMI EMD 1047".  I am not very familiar
with the numbering scheme, what would the EMD mean, my RbG CD single
is CDEM280, just as Scott Telford said it would be.

So Scott you can add it to your collection:

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
> GRAHAM.G.R.DOMBKINS@BHPMELMSM.BHP.bhpmel04.telememo.au writes:
> >     Can somebody put out a list of ALL the known releases for the new album?
> > I've got the RGB CD Single and vinyl single (had could resist getting it too)
>
> OK, here's my "The Red Shoes Collector's Guide", I've been putting
> together. Corrections, additions welcome.

> Album:
>
> 10/4?	UK	The Red Shoes		CD/LP?/MC?

EMI EMD 1047

> 9/7	US	Eat the Music		CD5/MC		Columbia 44T/44K-77165
		> (EtM/EtM 12" version/BSL/CitW)

Tower Records in New York had no stocks of this 2 weeks ago.

bi4now
Kuyper
--
|          Kuyper Hoffman               |  This signature contains:        |
|        kuyper@iplan.co.za             |  carbonated water, citric acid,  |